Thursday, March 10, 2011

February 4, 2011

I don't think I've ever been this excited before. I just can't believe I'm actually going to Kenya! God is so good!!


Right now we're on our way to Amsterdam. The first flight (to Minnesota) went well- about 4 hours, and I slept on and off the whole time. There was snow much snow in MN! I sat by Zoie and Taylor on the first flight, it was fun! On this flight I'm next to Zoie again. I'm watching Easy A. I need to start learning Swahili so I'll write more later! Kenya, here I come!!!!


a little later- I think we're almost there! Oh wait.... I don't know. We're flying over Canada right now, so I guess we actually aren't almost there. I am so excited.... I'LL BE IN KENYA SOON! I'm just so blessed, I can't wait to meet my baby Faith! Ahhh I just wanna screaaaam!!!!


a little later- Oh jeez we actually still have 5 hours to go. It feels like we've been on this plane forever! 2,803 more miles ' til Amsterdam. :/


"like 2 hours later"- Still flying. It's like 3am in Amsterdam time right now. I think about 2 more hours 'til we're in Amsterdam. Everyone's sleeping. I can't. I'm too excited! I'm watching Life As We Know It right now, so cute!


"30 minutes later"- 1,102 miles to go.. 3,138 traveled. One hour and 54 minutes left.


                                                              Minnesota airport:


                                                                          snow!!!!
                                                                 for my friend Aly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment